with Ulrich Irnich & Markus Kuckertz
Episode 40 looks at employee entrepreneurship and why it is important to recognise that the idea is not at the centre of innovation. Our guest is Ahi Gvirtsman, co-founder and chief knowledge officer at Spyre Group, an international innovation and ecosystem design consulting firm.
Ahi’s expertise is in empowering management teams with the insights and tools they need for innovation success and cross-functional collaboration. Having worked with Ahi and his team, Uli and Markus can draw on their own experience.
Uli, Markus and Ahi discuss innovation as a strategic management process rather than an ideational event. Ahi emphasises that a tailor-made infrastructure and an entrepreneurial process are the basis for marketable innovations. The lively discussion highlights the importance of managers thinking like investors and employees acting like entrepreneurs.
To find out more, click here:
- Spyre Group website and profile of Ahi Gvirtsman : https://www.spyre.group and https://www.spyre.group/about
- Reference „The PEAK Innovation Principles: Turn your organization into an innovation powerhouse“ by Ahi Gvirtsman https://amzn.eu/d/cfA7DvX
- Reference „Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works“ by Ash Maurya https://amzn.eu/d/flxJry3 or http://runlean.ly/3e
- Reference „The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses“ von Eric Ries https://amzn.eu/d/4bOlPh8
- Reference „Corporate Entrepreneurship & Innovation“ by Michael H. Morris, Donald F. Kuratko, and Jeffrey G. Covin https://amzn.eu/d/6hdZDWP
- Reference „Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change)“ by Clayton M. Christensen https://amzn.eu/d/6siV1Fn
Your feedback on the episode and suggestions for topics and guests are very welcome! Connect and join the discussion:
- Ahi Gvirtsman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahigvirtsman/
- Ulrich Irnich: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ulrichirnich/
- Markus Kuckertz: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markuskuckertz/
Contributors – Hosts: Ulrich Irnich & Markus Kuckertz // Production: Daniel Sprügel, Maniac Studios (https://maniacstudios.com/) // Editorial: Marcus Pawlik © Digital Pacemaker Podcast 2023